Tuesday 13 January 2015

January 13, 2015

Tuition is paid. I'm  a little on the fence about my grade for the last course, it is a god mark however I really think I can do better. I'm used to 90s average, I need to step it up a notch since I would really like to make NAC "Dean's list" next year. I don't like that I have this need to over achieve but it does have a purpose, it means that push myself harder. Or maybe at least the honors list. But I need to push myself harder for the next few years. 

My kids are tired, they did not want to do anything this morning which makes me tired. It means I have to dress, feed, and do every little thing for them. Oh well it doesn't last for ever, it just means that I have more work to do with my kids. A little autonomy is what is needed for my younger children. 

My parents made it to Iqaluit yesterday and I probably won't see them until March, I think this is why my spirits a little low. I look forward to when they move back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment