Sunday 11 January 2015

The weekend always goes too fast for me. A mountain of laundry kept me busy. Along with cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping so our family of 6 can stay well on track this week. We also took time to take my parents and one year old nephew to the airport. They are off to Iqaluit until March; it's hard today bye to my parents and I'm looking forward to when they finally move back here.

I have been thinking a lot about our next project and have started to write it out, I find it hard to zone in on the good traits that I have. I seem to find a little bit in that trait that is bad. For example I know that I have a ship load of patience, but when it comes to people who need to be told what is common sense to me I tend to use sarcasm a lot, which a lot of people don't understand. A mean streak I have tried so hard to conquer for some time now. I know I can keep it under control, however I should try harder. Another trait that I have is being very hard on myself, I am my own worst critic, I think it stems from wanting to do better, and try harder.

I'm looking forward to group work and using PowerPoint this week. I'm super excited about making the video, it mean that I have something in common with my older boys who competed in that field at skills Nunavut in Iqaluit last spring. Bring on this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment