Thursday 15 January 2015

January 15, 2015

The final project seems to be taking shape. It is one subject that I feel passionately about, it also is a cultural based project; which i feel the Netsilik school very good at. They have a lot of cultural based programs including an annual caribou hunt, they have students clean skins. So I feel like the content is relavent to our community. I would really like to take pictures of how to prepare skins so this weekend I'm going to thaw out a raw skin to take pictures and videos of that process. I think Casie and I will be working it together time permitting. We have most of our dialog done, and next week would should be ready to start pulling everything together and putting it on PowerPoint usually I find ironing out the details takes the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment