Thursday 8 January 2015

Journal-1, January 5, 2015


My name is Corrine Boisvert, my life situation is great. I am at a point in my life where I am really happy. I have four amazing boys and am married to Rene Boisvert. I have never been so close to my parents and grandmother as I am right now. I have three brothers, one older and two younger. I have built up so many great friendships over the years. I can be described as a “super social” person; I get along well and enjoy spending time with friends and getting to know new people. My grandfather and my parents have instilled the value of education in me. They have always pushed me to get an education and taught me to go further and to be open and always learning. I see the need to bring that value of education to our home community because of the high drop-out rate and low graduation output. Also I see how it can link to increasing poverty in our small community. I hope to learn how to most effectively use a computer to teach children and pick up skills that I will need to teach children in our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment